QA intern | Job details
Inkoop is a group of software engineers, creative designers, and technology consultants coming together to deliver marvelous Software products to our clients. We are also building products to solve complex business problems.
To know more about the technologies we work with, please visit our website https://www.inkoop.io/.
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work on end-to-end testing of web & mobile applications.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors, or bugs.
- Meet with system users to understand the scope of projects.
- Work with software developers and project support teams.
- Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing.
- Undertake troubleshooting
- Run manual tests. Write bug reports.
- Must have basic knowledge of HTML elements.
- Must have knowledge of API testing.
- Must-Know basic web terminologies and web elements
- This is not a remote internship. It will be work from office only.
- Should be ready to do data entry for 2-3 days in a month.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Timings: 11 am to 8 pm
You're a right fit if you-
- You pay attention to details.
- Prefer to work in a Start-Up with a Small Team.
- Open to learning new tools and technologies
Please refrain from applying if-
You cannot relocate to Bangalore in 10 days at the most once an offer has been made to you.
Skip if any of that is a deal-breaker for you.
Please follow the instructions carefully and don't submit any solutions over Email or other hiring platforms, only solutions submitted on this website will be considered.
Best of Luck!